Results of the included case-control studies on the association between toxocariasis and epilepsy.

*<p>Statistical power assuming an odds ratio equal to 2 with a type I error equal to 5% and one control per case.</p><p>OR, crude odds ratio; PWE, people with epilepsy as cases; PWOE, people without epilepsy as controls; seropositivity, presence of antibodies anti-<i>Toxocara</i> spp.; 95% CI, 95% confidence interval.</p>