References in Jacques Derrida's De la Grammatologie
Datasets usually provide raw data for analysis. This raw data often comes in spreadsheet form, but can be any collection of data, on which analysis can be performed.
URIs are used as unique identifiers for references, books, and annotations across all datasets, to allow linking the information. URIs will resolve to the best available representation of that content on the Derrida’s Margins website (in some cases, this is a search result).
- id: Unique URI for each reference
- page: page in the Derrida work (e.g. De la grammatologie) where the reference is found
- page location: indicates sequence of references on the page, for pages with more than one reference; alpha indicator (a,b,c)
- book id: unique URI for the referenced item
- book title: display title for the referenced item
- book page: page that is referenced in the book
- type: type of reference. One of:
- anchor text: context of the reference from the Derrida work
- interventions: a list of intervention URIs for corresponding interventions, when a reference corresponds directly to an annotation. See the interventions dataset for intervention details.