Putting our money where our mouth is: How funders are backing up data policy with practical support - #SciData19, Funder Talks
Datasets usually provide raw data for analysis. This raw data often comes in spreadsheet form, but can be any collection of data, on which analysis can be performed.
Join representatives from the top funders of open data for 'Putting our money where our mouth is: How funders are backing up data policy with practical support'
- Maximising the value of research data - Current priorities for Wellcome - David Carr, Wellcome Trust
- FAIR and open data at the European Commission- Konstantinos Repanas, European Commission
- Enabling a national environment for improved data sharing - Initiatives from the HRB- Aileen Sheehy, Irish Health Research Board
- Building a data sharing culture at Cancer Research UK - Paola Quattroni, CRUK
- Policy into practice - Paul Stokes, JISC