Putting our money where our mouth is: How funders are backing up data policy with practical support - #SciData19, Funder Talks
2019-11-18T10:41:07Z (GMT) by
Join representatives from the top funders of open data for 'Putting our money where our mouth is: How funders are backing up data policy with practical support'
- Maximising the value of research data - Current priorities for Wellcome - David Carr, Wellcome Trust
- FAIR and open data at the European Commission- Konstantinos Repanas, European Commission
- Enabling a national environment for improved data sharing - Initiatives from the HRB- Aileen Sheehy, Irish Health Research Board
- Building a data sharing culture at Cancer Research UK - Paola Quattroni, CRUK
- Policy into practice - Paul Stokes, JISC
The video recording, presentation slides and live scribe illustrations are included.