Monitoring athletes, trainers, coaches and health professionals: Basketball shooting percentages during training in talented female athletes 2015-2017
2018-09-19T12:37:27Z (GMT) by
- MATCH: Monitoring Athletes, Trainers, Coaches and Health professionals
- Knowledge of the epidemiology and severity of injuries and illness in young female elite athletes is lacking
- A monitor system (surveillance method) was developed for collecting data from questionnaires and physical tests
- The project resulted in several datasets (see reference to Figshare collection)
As part of the MATCH-project shot rate data were collected during 2015-2017 training sessions of CTO Amsterdam Women’s basketball.
- Participants: 22 young elite Dutch female athletes participating in talent development programmes (CTO Amsterdam)
- Shots were made from 18 positions at an indoor basketball court.
- The fileset constains a csv-file with several columns and a pdf-file with further details. Columns:
1) Shot position
2) Date and time
3) Shots made
4) Shots total
- Because of the sensitive nature of the data, the fileset is confidential and will be shared only under strict conditions. For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.