2019-12-18T06:01:39Z (GMT) by
- Traditional rotation can now performed off-center
- Build options are printed to result files
- fftw wisdom files are now saved at $XDG_DATA_HOME
- Added option "--run_anyway" to allow running without any output.
- Improved log output
- Introduced program option "--buildinfo" as verbose alternative to "--version"
- Improved zero padding
- The OpenCL command queue can now be properly used for proper profiling
- Integer overflow could happen in output PNG
- Program segfaulted when reading broken HDF5
- Improved building process
- Fixed "butterfly effect" that changed results depending on GUI on/off
- Due to stability issues, FFT using OpenCL is currently turned off in CMake. This will bring a mayor performance regression on graphic cards.