GRID release 2017-08-10
datasetposted on 15.08.2017 by Data-science Digital-science, Digital Science
Datasets usually provide raw data for analysis. This raw data often comes in spreadsheet form, but can be any collection of data, on which analysis can be performed.
A database of over 76,000 research institutes with persistent identifiers.
This release contains a small change to the Geonames region format, the ascii_name field is now optional.
New institutes added from:
- Various sources from France, Australia, United Kingdom, United States
- Crossref Open Funder Registry
- Update of Geonames IDs
- Marconi Company Group Review
- Structure of Hungarian Academy of Sciences
- Review of Wikidata feedback
Note: the geonames information is from geonames.org and licensed as CC-BY 3.0.