Data for Social benefits of non-kin food sharing by female vampire bats
Data for "Social benefits of non-kin food sharing by female vampire bats" in Proceedings B by Gerald Carter and Gerald Wilkinson. Explanations of variable names (columns):
1. subject= subject bat house name
2. targeted donor= paired targeted donor house name
3. kin= yes or no for targeted donor
4. pre targeted donor= seconds of food sharing from targeted donor during pre-treatment.
5. pre all= same as above from all donor durings pre-treatment.
6. trt targeted donor= seconds of food sharing from targeted donor during treatment rounds 1 2 and 3.
7. trt1 all= seconds of food sharing from all donors during treatment round1.
8. trt2 all= same as above during treatment round 2.
9. trt3 all= same as above during treatment round 2.
10. trt total= total seconds food sharing during treatment rounds
11. post targeted donor= seconds food sharing from targeted donor during post-treatment
12. post all= seconds food sharing from all donors during post-treatment
13. subject age (years)
14. times fasted= number of times bat was fasted then observed to generate the remaining variables below
15. female kin previously_fed
16. female non-kin previously_fed
17. females previously_fed
18. male kin previously_fed
19. male non-kin previously_fed
10. long-term donors= number of bats that have previously fed the subject