BiG CZ Data Project: Integration of bio- & geoscience (BiG) data for the Critical Zone (CZ) sciences using the ODM2 standards & software ecosystem
2017-02-20T18:38:35Z (GMT) by
We have developed the Observations Data Model v2.0 (ODM2) standards and software ecosystem (http://ODM2.org) specifically to solve the challenges of managing, sharing and integrating diverse data from of biological and geological (BiG) disciplines for Critical Zone (CZ) science.
ODM2 is at the core of functionality behind the a number of cyber-infrastructure projects, including: Interdisciplinary Earth Data Alliance’s (IEDA) EarthChemDB (http://www.iedadata.org), EnviroDIY’s Water Quality Data Portal (http://data.envirodiy.org) and the BiG CZ Data Portal and Toolbox (http://bigcz.org).
- Environmental Science
- Environmental Monitoring
- Soil Science
- Surfacewater Hydrology
- Surface Processes
- Physical Geography and Environmental Geoscience not elsewhere classified
- Landscape Ecology
- Geomorphology and Regolith and Landscape Evolution
- Geochemistry not elsewhere classified
- Information and Computing Sciences not elsewhere classified
- Geospatial Information Systems
CC BY 4.0