Accessibility and topics of citations with identifiers in Wikipedia
An extended version of the dataset "Citation with Identifiers"  with topic and accessibility information
When possible, we have assigned a topic to each publication, by looking at the main topics of the pages citing a publication. See  for more details on how we infer topics.
We mark each DOI publication as Open Access or Closed Access by merging our data with Unpaywall  data.
- page_id - the id of the Wikipedia page citing the publication, see 
- page_name - the title of the Wikipedia page citing the publication
- revision_id - the id of the revision where the citation has been added, see 
- timestamp - the time when the revision has been saved
- publication_type - the type of the publication cited, it can be: isbn,doi,pmid,pmc,arxiv
- publication_id - the identifier of the publication, format differs according to the type
- topic - publication topic inherited from the pages where it is cited. It can take one of the values at the top level of the Wikiprojects Hierarchy 
- open_access :Open: if the canonical version is open access at the source (journal); Available: if the canonical version at the source is behind a paywall, but an open access copy is available at a different location; Closed: if the canonical version at the source is behind a paywall and not open access copy was identified at a different location
- open_access_url - the url of the open access version of the publication, if 'open_access' is 'open' or 'available'