The Theory of Quantum Measure and Probability
The Theory of Quantum Measure and Probability:
Notes about “quantum gravity” for dummies (philosophers) written down by another dummy (philosopher)
1. The Lebesgue and Borel measure
2. The quantum measure
3. The construction of quantum measure
4. Quantum measure vs. both the Lebesgue and the Borel measure
5. The origin of quantum measure
6. Physical quantity measured by quantum measure
7. Quantum measure and quantum quantity in terms of the Bekenstein bound
8. Speculation on generalized quantum measure:
You must be logged in to post comments.
Embed "The Theory of Quantum Measure and Probability"
You claim request was sent. I will be handled in the next 24 hours.Close window