Help your colleagues make their research more efficient!
- Organizing and leading figshare demos and presentations
- Sharing your research on figshare
- Inviting your friends and colleagues to try out figshare
- Ensuring that figshare is represented on your Library or Society website
- Adding a link to your Advisor Profile in your e-mail signature
- Helping us learn about the particular needs of your University or Institution
- Spreading the word locally, using posters and flyers, and online via blogs and discussion
- Giving us some feedback on what you’d like to see
What's in it for you?
- figshare goodies such as hoodies, t-shirts, mugs, stickers, pens, etc.
- Early access to new features before they’re public.
- A figshare advisor badge on your figshare profile.
- Travel expenses paid by figshare when you give presentations outside of your area.
- Looks great on your C.V.
Some materials you might need
To help you share the ethos of figshare to your colleagues, we have created a customisable presentation that covers all the main points. You are more than welcome to create your own presentation or tweak this one however you want.